Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life

So yeah I know I haven't posted in forever. I'm sorry. It's basically been the same old same old for me. School and work keeping me busy. I'm still failing spanish. I'm doing ok in my other classes. Finals are coming up very soon. They shouldnt be too bad. I will just be glad when this semester is done. But then I am taking 2 classes this May so school won't be done for the summer until June.

I am going on a trip this weekend to a rural part of Tennessee to volunteer at a big medical clinic type thing. They have them a few times a year in different places to help out with the rural community to provide them with health care. We go and help out where ever we can. Hopefully I will have pictures of it and will post those and the update of the trip when I get back.

Well I have a test I have to take soon and a paper to write that is due tomorrow. Yeah I know I should have done it weeks ago yes I am a procrastinator.

1 comment:

Jodi Reeve said...

Enjoy your trip!

reevechonicles.blogspot.com

jodi