Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tahras Wedding

My trip to Utah was very good. I really needed that vacation. Tahras wedding was also very nice. Going to the temple with her was a wonderful experience. I was so happy for her and proud of her for ordering her life so she could get married in the temple.

I know some of you may ask me when I am going to get married and how did I feel about her getting married before me. Here are the answers.

I am ok. Seriously. I love Tahra so I am very happy for her and I can't let the fact that I'm not married get in the way of my happiness for her. I am not dating anyone right now so who knows when I will get married. I am trying to focus on finishing school and be very active in church right now and what ever happens happens.

So Utah was fun. I hung out with some friends of mine and had a lot of fun with Bethany and Ryan. Thank you to them for letting me stay at their house. I wish I could have spent more time there. I didn't think I missed Utah until I went back there. Now I am kind of homesick. I definitely don't miss my job there just my friends.

I am back at school and back at work. Both keeping me very busy again this semester. Again having struggles with spanish class. I have a different teacher this time around so maybe that will help me. I am hopefully getting every Sunday off from work now. I do have to work this Sunday of course it's only Super Bowl Sunday! So I am hoping that it will be very slow at work so I can sit and watch the game at work.

GO PATS!!!!!!

I will try to update more often but honestly I am pretty much a boring person and just have the same routine every day so there isn't much to report that's new. Genetics class is almost over so I should finish this up and pay attention to the end.

5 comments:

susie-k said...

Hi Julia! Love that picture of you & Tahra! Good luck with your Spanish class - ugh! Are you enjoying Genetics? Megan's taking it this semester and loves it. Love & miss ya!
Susan

ChristinaS said...

Hi Julia! Glad things are going well for you. I wouldn't fret about dating and marriage as of yet. I think you will be fine when your ready. Can't have that perfect soul mate if you rush into anything. You have alot of more important things to get through first. Go for you, for waiting....
Spanish is alot harder the further you get into it. I know. Good luck with it all.
Miss seeing your smiling face around here. But glad your happy. Take care... HUGS to you...

Anonymous said...

Nice Picture of you both! See Ya!

Bennett family said...

Hey Julia! So you're in VA! Do you like it out there? Do you mind if add your blog to my site? I'm at rkbennettfamily.blogspot.com. Good to see you (in pictures!)

Jodi Reeve said...

Julia,

This is the former Jodi Cook. Your parents gave me your site, I hope you don't mind. How are things going? We are living in OH now, we moved here after grad school. I just had our second son two months ago so life is great! It is SO much better not being pregnant...nine months really is to long, but well worth it. Let me know how you are doing.

Love,
Jodi