Thursday, October 25, 2007

GO SOX!!!!!

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been busy. And I don't have my camera with me at school here so there wont be any pics on this post. Sorry again.

First I must say GO SOX!!!! I have to work almost every night that the series is playing. I am kinda mad about that but we do have a TV in the lobby right outside the lab so if I sit at the front desk and turn my head just right and pray that nobody needs to get stuck I can watch most of the game.

I am a very tired person these last few weeks and this week. The games aren't getting over till about 1 am and then it takes me a little while to fall asleep. So needless to say I have been very sleepy for my 8am class every morning. (That's if I go at all) ;)

School is going ok. I need to study more. If anyone has any great study tips and wants to share them please do. Especially tips on how to study spanish. I have heard that spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. Whoever said that is a dirty rotten liar. It is so hard. I think I'm doing ok then the teacher asks me a question and I answer it totally wrong. And on the tests I think I do ok and then I get my grade back and its a C. UGH!!!!

My other classes are going fine. Have a physics test tomorrow and need to be studying for that. (Oh and I lost all respect for my physics teacher because he thinks that me being a sox fan is stupid because I'm not from Boston.) He's a redskins fan and he doesn't live in Washington DC. Hypocrite. Other than that he's a good guy.

Spencer and Elizabeth are going up to New England for like 6 days so my responsibility on the farm is to feed the chickens and make sure they don't die. I'm a little worried.

No comments: