Saturday, October 27, 2007

CHICKENS!!!!


So this weekend Spencer and Elizabeth are up in New England on a recruiting trip for the school and I get the responsibility to take care of their chickens. So far so good. They are all still alive and all still in their box but that may change because they are starting to fly a little bit and are almost getting out. They are really cool looking. I can tell they are going to be loud. So maybe I won't feel so guillty eating them if I think they are annnoying. I definitely won't be able to be there when they kill them. They are getting big and they are getting their feathers in on their wings.

Well I must go back to the Red Sox. They are winning game 3 but I don't want to jinx anything. So I'm not gonna post this till after the game. Ok they won so I am posting this. Hope you guys like the pics of the chickens. Am gonna try to post some videos as well but dial-up is too slow to do that so I will try to do it at school or something

No comments: